Organizing and Operating Principles
All There was launched with very specific thoughts that would drive the way we do what we do. Our organizing and operating principles include:
- We believe in the local church and desire to build Her up—not ourselves.
- We believe that followers of Christ experience abundant life when they embrace both grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9), and the unique calling God has designed for them to walk into (Ephesians 2:10).
- We believe that God designed us to live in relationship with others – together is always better.
- We believe that younger generations should reach up and learn from those who have gone before them. We believe that older generations should reach down and guide younger generations.
- We believe that a trained facilitator can pull breakthrough ideas and thoughts out of individuals and groups.
- We understand that people are busy and have thus shaped All There with that in mind. Leading All There requires more of your presence, and less preparation. Participating in a cohort requires you being All There with very little outside work.